Our policies are designed to protect our students and the animals, and promote a healthy learning environment. We want to be the very best school, period.
We do not utilize the conventional academic school calendar. Our dog grooming school is based on students' individual needs. Hours will be scheduled based on the dogs' availability and students' ability to schedule clock hours. Dog -N- Suds dog grooming school will work with each student to compose class hours that work for the student.
If a student is unable to attend class it is the student's obligation to let the school know as soon as possible because scheduled dogs may need to be cancelled. Weather may be an important factor and class may need to be cancelled. The safety of our clients, their animals, and the students must be of primary concern.
Dog - N - Suds dog grooming school will observe the following holidays: New Years Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve
- Applicant must be 18 years of age or older.
- Applicant must attend class when scheduled and be on time.
- Applicant must be drug free.
- Applicant must be clean, neat, and dressed appropriately for work which includes closed toe shoes, no exposed undergarments, and no attachments that could be dangerous.
- Applicant must be paid in full prior to start of class.
Students are expected to act in a professional manner toward the instructor, the client, and the dogs being groomed. The following may result in disciplinary action , including suspension or dismissal:
- any cruelty to our animals.
- any use of drugs or alcohol during or before class.
- any inappropriate conduct towards clients.
- any theft or deliberate destuction of school property.
- any physical aggression towards clients, instructor or other students.
- Absolutely no animal cruelty.
- No physical contact with any other persons in a malicious or sexual manner.
- No foul language.
- No theft or destruction of property.
- No weapons are to be brought on site.
- Student is to attend class alone.
- A student may bring a dog to class to be groomed if so desired. If so, the student is responsible for that dog including; up to date shots, behavior management, and safety of the animal.